Process Analysis for Transactions
- MidMarket helps clients plan and manage the process to avoid surprises and accomplish the goal.
- We believe that the decision to pursue a particular transaction should only be made in the context of the expected results, risks and alternatives.
- Preparation includes anticipating issues which are likely to require attention and developing resolutions for those items.
- Sustaining momentum in a competitive bidding environment requires the issuer or seller to be positioned to respond promptly to reasonable requests regarding items that have a material bearing on the investment decision.
- Active project/transaction management with the assistance of a seasoned financial advisor, working closely with the client’s other advisors, compresses the process and keeps the focus on completion.